Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good Bye My Love




If you'll look at me, you'll see me smiling
Maybe I am just too good to hide something
But look closer to my eyes
You will see I am hurting..

I may be happy in my outside appearance..
Because i don't want to feel the pain
I have changed and i don't want to lie
Because that's something I really can't deny..

What i am going to said
I also feel sad that we have to end this way..
But there's nothing more that i could to stay
Because sometimes love really fade away..!

There are times that we must say goodbye
Even though it hurts..we must learn
My heart for you is not yet closed
Someday you will find someone better than me
She will be someone that I can never be..

Good bye..!

6 comments:

நட்புடன் ஜமால் said...

understanding and accepting the fact is very important in life ...

good-bye will help to say welcome

all the best :)

வியா (Viyaa) said...

that 100% correct jamal..
thank you for your wishes.. i hope too

vinu said...

dont worry yar. some time the hardest thing is forget but thats the sweatest pain which is given by love so just enjoy it as it is.

RAJA RAJA RAJAN said...

நல்லா தான்யா இருக்கு...



http://communicatorindia.blogspot.com/

vinu said...

engae next post paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Lali said...

//There are times that we must say goodbye
Even though it hurts..we must learn
My heart for you is not yet closed
Someday you will find someone better than me
She will be someone that I can never be..//

Never-ending pain and love in these lines..overwhelming the soul :(

http://karadipommai.blogspot.com/